Putting the Human Touch Into Tech Staffing
Our commitment to excellence and our ability to match exceptional talent to the needs of our clients has made us the trusted industry partner for information technology recruitment across the Western United States and beyond. That excellence doesn’t just benefit our clients and candidates – it drives our team, too. Would you like to join us?
Why Work at Prosum?
Why join our team of talented IT Job Recruiters and Account Executives?
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for your tribe!
- We have a supportive leadership team that will invest in your growth and career.
- You want to work with a senior and tenured team that has strong tech industry knowledge and a passion for working in a boutique agency.
- You want to make an impact with an organization and have your voice heard.
- We truly believe in a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits of Working at Prosum
Our goal is to support your success. When you join the internal Prosum team, you can be eligible for a variety of competitive benefits.
- Your efforts determine your earnings! We have a competitive compensation package with a best-in-class, uncapped commission structure.
- You have options and can work remotely or in a hybrid environment with co-working spaces as needed.
- We offer open and flexible PTO, no accruals, no caps, we want our employees to take time off to recharge!
- We believe in recognizing you for doing great work with monthly and quarterly recognition and reward incentives – A yearly, all-company beach day in Los Angeles and an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas!
- Our top performers and their guest get to take an all-expenses paid, 4-day, 3-night trip every year!
- Career path and growth support provided at all levels!
- Continuous technology & industry training.
- We have great benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision) & a 401k plan.
Corporate Benefits At-a-Glance:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offerings
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, and Vacation Time
- Pet Insurance
- Potential for Flexible In-Office and Work-From-Home Scheduling
- On-the-job Training and Mentorship designed to support you on your road to success
- Opportunities for Growth, Change and Promotion
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, Short / Long Term Disability, plus other voluntary coverages
- Legal and Employee Assistance Programs
- Competitive Commission Structure with no cap!
- Open Vacation for exempt employees and PTO for nonexempt employees
- Performers’ Club: Our annual luxury trip
- Numerous all-employee recognition incentives like a paid trip to Vegas!
- Anniversary program for 5 year increments