Do You Have a Talented Friend or Colleague?
Prosum is always looking for great people and clients in California, Denver, CO, and Phoenix, AZ, and we want to reward you for connecting us to them. That’s one of the things that sets our information technology staffing and recruiting services apart from the rest.
Whether it’s tech talent that could be a potential new member of our team or a business that could benefit from our human approach to technical recruiting and placement services, we’d love to meet them. As thanks, we’ll reward you with a bonus. Here’s how it works.
Introduce us to our next contractor and get up to a $500 referral bonus!*
When you help us find a new internal employee, you’ll get up to $5,000!*
Introduce us to a new client, and we’ll give you up to $1,000!**
Feeling charitable? We can donate your bonus to the nonprofit of your choice.
*Bonus varies by department, and new hire must work more than 90 days.
**A referral is defined as an introduction to a decision-maker that becomes a Prosum customer.
Candidate & Prosum Employee Referral Program Rules
1. The hiring of a referred candidate must occur within six months of the initial referral date.
2. Senior leaders and Market Leaders are not eligible to receive a bonus. Sales & recruiting employees are not eligible to receive a bonus for any consultant on assignment (COA) referrals.
3. The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with our organization. Former employees are not eligible candidates for referral; however, they are eligible to refer candidates!
4. To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Prosum via the referral link along with a resume.
5. Once a referral is hired and completes 90 calendar days of service, the referral bonus will be paid out.
6. The first person to refer a candidate will be the only referring party eligible for payment.
7. All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Prosum’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
8. You can choose to receive either a check or donate your bonus to the 501(c)3 non-profit of your choice.
9. Any disputes or interpretations of this program will be handled through the Prosum Compensation Committee.
Client Referral Program Rules
1. Senior leaders and all Sales & Recruiting employees are not eligible to receive a bonus for any client referrals.
2. Client Referrals are eligible for a bonus once the new hire has worked for 90 days at the referred client.
3. Existing Prosum clients including our specific contacts at these clients who are already in our database are not eligible referrals.
4. Bonus eligible person can choose to receive either a check for the award, or, donate their bonus to the 501(c)3 of their choice.
5. Any disputes or interpretations of this program will be handled through the Prosum Compensation Committee.
6. Bonus will be considered “earned” upon receipt of receivables from the client.
By submitting this referral, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the referral program rules.